The RLG Hand Sanitizer contains 80% Alcohol and helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap & water are not available.
Active ingredient[s] - Alcohol 80%
Purpose - Antiseptic
Use[s] - Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Warnings - For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use:
- On children less than 2 months of age
- On open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15–30C (59–86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Purified Water USP